Monday, November 15, 2010

Re-freshed

New and re-freshed. As time went by I missed writing. I was known currently as twelve children and counting. Now I've labelled my new and improved Blog - Namaste. Namaste's meaning is "Hello, Goodbye and Welcome" in Nepalese. A place that I have been fond of for many years is Nepal. Kathmandu - their city located on the hills of the Himalayas! In the two hundred plus blogs I wrote, I advocated how we survive as a large family. Mainly positive approaches, many recipes and different strategies that seem to work for us. It was bitter sweet deleting everything, two years of writing but it's time to awake and awake every day likes it's a new beginning. So here's to a fresh enlightened start!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are back!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're writing again! Several years ago I had a cat named Kathmandu. Anyway...so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...