Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Events

April 30th @ 4 - 8 pm is another Adoptive Family Potluck dinner event! If you're interested, RSVP me for further details. ******************************* I'm starting up a Support group for Adoptive parents or waiting to adopt parents on every last Monday of the Month. Monday April 25th @ 6:30 pm will be the first meeting at Boston Pizza in Parksville. Please RSVP me if interested in attending. ******************************* Also, we're having a dinner at our home for a year end round-up! We've chosen June 4th @ 4pm. This will be a special occasion because we would like to invite our children's Teachers, Councilors, Liaison Workers and other Professionals to our home. If this is you, consider this invite and please come! It would mean a lot for our children to show their appreciation and also know we all mean more to each other then work. Community involvement is key for raising healthy, respectable young adults. Again, please RSVP me and spread the invite. Or pass on this blog at http://hohnsteins.blogspot.com/ ******************************* Summer is approaching, get out in the sun and smile............

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on starting up the support group! I wish you all the best in that endeavour. (In all your endeavours.)

    Can't wait to see you on the 30th!

    ReplyDelete

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...