Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Dance!



Remember if you haven't RSVP'd already (this Saturday) April 30th is the Adoption Potluck Dinner! Please contact me for further details! It's going to be "Awesome!"






On another note -






I can't help but share! If you've been following our adoption journey, it's official! All our waiting is over......we're going to be proud parents of two new children this May!






If you're a waiting adoptive family or in the process of becoming an adoptive family, the waiting is very difficult. Waiting for that perfect match that works best for your family and waiting during the process of adoption can test any ones patience! We've been in the waiting process every time we've adopted our children. So I completely understand and sympathize with every ones unique situation. Although I have to state that there is an end to waiting that starts a whole new chapter in your life. Children and children are worth waiting for!






Now with our waiting coming to a close, I want to thank all my readers, my family and friends that have supported us through our developing growing family. We're onto a new chapter, our chapter of "Fourteen children and holding!" Also, my new title to my blog!






Picture this - a "Happy dance!" Do do do do, de de de, da da da da, do do do do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...