Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jillian Michaels moved us!



Today has been very exciting. My littlest daughter and I after occupational therapy went to buy her a bike! It needs a little modification but it will be perfect for her! She picked out her own helmet and horn. It was so cute and she was so happy. Her Daddy is building it tonight! Then after dinner, eight of our children and myself were working out to Jillian Michaels. She is one of the toughest trainers reaching big results. So we plugged in her exercise DVD and tried her 3-2-1 interval system for strength, cardio, abs then a cool down. It was so cute watching our little guys workout. Little push ups and falling over during leg stretches - just cute! I'm impressed with most of our children wanting to climb stairs, hike hills, mountains and even run with me. Their motivation is astonishing. It could be competition but whatever drives them to exercise it's a great beginning and hopefully not an end. One of my sons argued he could finish a full circuit with weights and he really gave it a try. Our littlest daughter was so excited she was rolling around in her adapted chair with her arms up, when we stretched our legs, she stretched and grabbed her feet! Our littlest daughter has grown with speech and mobility. She has spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy with cognitive delays and is so amazing. Her personality is beautiful, she's happy and she's now rolling from her stomach to her back and sitting up! She has determination, loves mobility and speed! So Jillian Michaels is right up her alley. Of course with her new bike she will be fully assisted and I believe that every individual should experience everything if they desire too. We were born to live and whatever that looks like for all of us, that's what we should do. Swim, bike, hike, jump, run, dance, sing, ski............laugh and enjoy each and every day. We do.....even in our living room with Jillian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...