Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 22

After a week of testing our abilities to remain calm, myself with eleven children are heading out. I will write all about it when I've returned. While I'm away, my husband is working. This is a quick short post saying, "Stay safe and love one another" If you're interested in coming to our potluck, it will be here on July 22 at 3pm. Bring something to share, a bathing suit and towel if you're interested in having a water balloon fight! (That's all we can offer with water) I warn you, children who get upset easily shouldn't attend any water balloon fights around here! Otherwise the game is on! I will even dedicate myself as the number one target! We're going to try and make this an outdoor event, so if you're interested - please RSVP me. If you want to BBQ, that can be available. See you soon!

"Tough times never last, but tough people do" - Robert Schuller

"A loving unconditional heart is the beginning where your world and story starts" - Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...