Monday, July 2, 2012

Vancouver Aquarium

We went over to Vancouver for a couple of days visiting birth family members. We stayed at a hotel with an outdoor swimming pool and then we ventured to the Vancouver Aquarium. Our children loved every minute of our two day holiday to start our summer! We met a lovely woman and her three daughters at the aquarium. A woman that has been very encouraging, inspiring and full of support for me. We originally met through here (my blog) then we finally met in person. It was wonderful. It's amazing on all the different circumstances on how we find each other to become friends. I am so glad we were able to meet; thankyou so much Anne for making that happen. These penquins above are African penquins. I never knew there was penquins in Africa but there is. They live in colonies on 24 Islands and along the coast between Namibia and Port Elizabeth. They're also listed as "endangered species" I liked them. I like penquins in general and it's probably because I enjoy the movie, "Happy Feet" I wrote a previous post on Stanley Park and the Vancouver Aquarium stating that I would like to take our children there one day. Well we had our day. It was perfect and everyone enjoyed themselves.

We've been really busy (my words these days) I've decided to write after our memories, then I will share our experiences; until then it's a mystery! And smile - the sun is coming I hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...