Monday, December 17, 2012

Life


I can't express enough, live your life, your day (today) as if it were your last. It's horrific what's happening in our world and we just never know. I've taken several moments to grieve, to wish peace within peoples hearts and I can't comprehend the losses so many people are feeling right now. All I can say is life is what we make it, it's an individual choice and while we're all living from one day to the next, we need to appreciate that, each other and what's around us before it's too late. I am so sorry for everyone that is and has felt such loss. I posted a link worth watching to remind us what's important.


https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=player_embedded&v=nj2ofrX7jAk

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...