Monday, March 25, 2013

A day's photo reflection

It started off with a morning hike, a mom & her sons!


We brought our new puppy "Molly" hiking! Yes - it's Wilbur's baby!
Born November 11th!



My sons looked like twins!


Then it went from the hills to the beach!
I love my baby backpack, most importantly
I love my parcel I'm carrying!


Our children enjoyed beach combing!


While their crazy mother went one leg fishing!


To end our day, a memorable artifact was built in the sand!


I hope you're enjoying your Spring break - we are!

"You may walk, run, stumble, drive or fly, but let us never lose sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way" - Henry David Thoreau.

Our reasons are not only physical health driven and love for the outdoors,  it's all for memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...