Saturday, April 20, 2013

Run your day!

I don't do this often, but once in awhile a picture reflection is fun.


Notch Hill
Update - I'm still dedicating an hour a day for myself.
I've lost ten pounds.


The grave.
Yellow peddles laid down today
in memoriam.



Saturday night's weenie roast,
yes - in the middle of our driveway! And
it's not a birthday party, it's just some of us!


And it continues into the night with marshmallows.....


Making homemade granola bars


My friend loving my grand baby, I wanted
to call her "Grandma" too! And she is!


Saving a wild baby bunny.....


Look closely into his shirt......


Next up, celebrating our 6th birthday party
for April!


To conclude - in a matter of a few days - we can do it all,
so can you!

Quote of the day, "Either you run the day or the day runs you" - Jim Rohn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...