Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Island Team

June 22nd a run, walk or roll for adoption. I'm currently asking for donations, and PARTICIPANTS to join us on a 1 km or 5 km run. The goal is $750.00 for the "Island Team" If you're interested in supporting AFABC (Adoption Federation Association of BC) please contact me or Donna Falconer at falcon13@telus.net There is also a "Team Adopt" website that you can log into to make online contributions at http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1842714&langPref=en-CA&Referrer=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bcadoption.com%2fsite_page.asp%3fpageid%3d77%23teamisland Then find the "Island Team" and donate. I will have pledge forms soon too! (Disregard the conflicting date and time on the website, it will be corrected soon - June 22 it is!) This is for a great cause, it raises funds for AFABC's integral programs and services. It's for kids! The run is located at the Maffeo Sutton Park in Nanaimo from 1:30-3:30pm on June 22nd! Please join us, meet other adoptive families, and get outdoors! If you can't, donating will be much appreciated! Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...