Monday, June 17, 2013

A Sacred Father's Day

We had a great father's day weekend. Saturday my husband and a few of our boys went to the races, then Sunday we headed out bright and early to Sombrio Beach near Port Renfrew. 17 of us hiked and located the Sacred Waterfall. Definitely wanting to share a photo reflection.......and reminding everyone, if we can with all ages and challenges - you can! Experience and enjoy life! Our world is amazing!
Some of us
Somewhere to relax
Ants on the beach
Happy Father's Day Daddy!
Kids in the cave!
We made it to the Sacred Waterfall!
My husband and I
My biggest kid - my husband!
Refreshing
Some of us on Sombrio Beach
Father's Day was awesome!
And we finished at our favorite family restaurant, Red Robbins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...