Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Hohnstein Style

The Hohnstein Style consists of......
Monster trucks & racing!
Kite flying!
Beach combing
Embarrassing moments from me
Hope and believing anything is possible
Butchard Gardens - appreciating nature
Endless surprises! Happy 74th Birthday Dad!
Loving everybody!
"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens" - Khalil Gibran

"The Hohnstein Style" is all about having compassion for others, to live, to experience and to believe in our dreams"

"Enjoy your life" - Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...