Sunday, September 15, 2013

Chicken Fingers






When I first started blogging I posted tons of recipes that I enjoyed cooking and baking for my family. Unfortunately over 200 posts were deleted many years ago. Today I felt the urge to share this easy homemade chicken breast fingers. As seen above you simply role the chicken finger into the seasoned prepared flour, then dip it into the egg, then again rolled into the seasoned freshly made bread crumbs. Then deep fry until golden brown. My seasonings consist of garlic, salt and pepper but depending on your taste buds, you can add endless seasonings to the flour and bread crumb mixture. I dried out brown bread in the oven until hard then crushed it. I don't eat meat and haven't for years although my children loved these chicken fingers. The finished product is seen below!



This weekend was productive. Most of our boys went to the year end races and firework show on Saturday with their dad while I had a friend and her daughters over for dinner. A much needed visit!Then Sunday most of our children went swimming. Sunday I also started the beginning of my book....and with my spare time it will be finished in a few years!


"The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand" - Vince Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...