Friday, December 20, 2013

"Our threes"

Well...........I'm completely not sharing part of our week. All I can share is when you hear the saying, "It runs in threes" It does and now that it's the end of the week and our threes are over, we can rest in semi peace. Our week was testing my patience, my stress level and now that its the weekend and school is over - we made it alive! Thursday night I brought two of our girls plus our educational assistant to the live play, "Cinderella" to end our homeschooling. It was funny. Cinderella is playing at the Echo Players in Qualicum until December 29th - If you have the time, and need a laugh, it's a must see! It's a pantomime comedy and it's great that the audience gets to interact with the cast. After the show our daughters had pictures taken with Cinderella. It was a great finale to homeschooling! On Friday night we celebrated having a pre-Christmas! My father and mother from Campbell River previously dropped off gifts for all our children. To celebrate the last day of school our children had a great evening opening their gifts. For me, it's not about the gifts, never is. It is about having supportive family, and building memories. The end of our week proved worth while after our threes.


 
 I love our card.....
Thank you for our parents, thank you for our grandparents!
Let the holidays begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...