Monday, January 27, 2014

The family day event!

It's official. With the interest I've received, we are hosting another event. Unfortunately I couldn't reserve the hall in April for an Easter event, so I have it reserved for May 10th. The day before Mother's day. I'm calling it, "The family day event!" That way we're celebrating families. As we all know every family is different. This is for adoptive families, families waiting to adopt, and supportive family and friends. I want to see grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and supportive friends with their children attending. This is a event for everybody that supports adoption! That supports children! This will be a potluck designed event, with crafts, dancing and much more. I'm working on surprising everyone with a fun filled evening celebrating each other as parents, as children and reuniting us together once again. "Yes" - "I'm completely crazy" - that I will never deny. On May 10th, starting from 4pm-8pm at the Nanoose Place Hall. Bring a dish to share, dress comfortably and casually. Please RSVP me for any further details, questions and if you're attending! Not an event to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...