Monday, March 31, 2014

Important dates! RSVP

 
Now that spring break is over, I'm 80% better. "Go figure" I won't lie and say I wasn't frustrated with the wasted time being sick because I had lots of activities planned that didn't happen. Lots of cancellations. Now onward into the future, while not dwelling on the past, I am excited for the warmer spring weather, more daylight hours and it's April! We have five birthdays, Easter and a MS run in April to look forward too! For the MS (multiple sclerosis) run I am collecting donations, and if you're interested in joining the run, please contact me. It's on April 27th located in Nanaimo.



Also, some years we've held an Easter event but because of the lack of availability on the hall, we are holding a family day event on May 10th. It will be a potluck dinner from 4pm-9pm. Please spread the word, adoptive, waiting to adopt, supportive family and friends can all attend! More the merrier.... and I need to stress; if this event isn't successful, we won't hold a spring event next year. (It will just be held every Christmas) So please spread the word, bring out your children, get together and celebrate families. We have lots to look forward too, come out, join in the fun, and get active! If we can, you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...