Monday, April 7, 2014

Oprah's, The life you want weekend!


"OH MY!" After years of trying to see Oprah, I and a long time friend of 15 years are finally attending a Oprah weekend in Seattle in November! Oprah has always inspired me. She is one of the most incredible woman I've followed. I am so excited! Here is what Oprah has to say.....



Oprah Winfrey

"All of my life, I have wanted to lead people to an empathy space. To a gratitude space," Oprah Winfrey says. "I want us all to fulfill our greatest potential. To find our calling and summon the courage to live it." Friday, Oprah takes the stage in a profound, moving and intimate one-woman show. She brings her story and vision to life, creating a transformative journey for every person in the audience. Saturday, Oprah unleashes that energy, leading a day-long gathering of thousands, with hand-picked "life trailblazers," each of whom brings a unique power to connect, dig deep and open hearts and minds. From teaching to conversation to one-on-one connection, to music, laughter and breathtaking moments, this will be an unforgettable life experience!"

 Some of her quest speakers are Iyanla Vanzant, Rob Bell, Elizabeth Gilbert and Deepak Chopra, MD.

All I have to say is, "Live your best life!" Create your "Ah ha" moments! We do! "Thank you Oprah for you!"

 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...