Sunday, June 22, 2014

A wish that came true! "Swinging with happiness"

My brothers family and some of us went back to the farm at the Qualicum Cheese Works. It was a good day with great warm weather. Even better, we have more family! 
 My grand babe thinking, "Can I actually drive this thing!?"
 The highlight of our day was watching our daughter swinging with happiness! 
 Thank you so much! "The Lions Club"

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Lions Club. We have an amazing park and now...... our littlest daughter can enjoy it! She will swing for hours. Tonight she even asked, "swing?!" I think we will be going to the park more often now! We really appreciate and we're so grateful for more opportunities for our daughter to have fun. It's just not our daughter, it's our whole family! I held back the tears today while she swung for an hour. Thank you so much! It means more then the world, or a vacation - it's a wish that came true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...