Monday, June 23, 2014

(((Friends)))

We did it for the first time ever! We left our littlest daughter with someone other then us. We have never left her because of her special needs. Her spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy with cognitive delays has left us her sole caregivers in fear that she might be hurt. It wouldn't be any one's fault, just the slightest mistake or accident can leave our daughter suffering for months with the simplest hairline fracture. She's seven and she's not only becoming heavy, she's just tight and awkward to carry. If she decides to flail, it can put both carrier and herself in harms way. (Not to mention we usually prompt feeding all day while documenting and also documenting the outgoing) I personally think it's a huge responsibility for someone to look after our daughter but it happened today with success! I went shopping with some of my children, my husband worked at home and friends of ours watched our littlest daughter with three of her brothers. It turned out to be a productive and great day. Our littlest daughter had a great time and what's nice is.....is having interaction with others without her mother standing by her side like an eagle eye. Our daughter has two best friends, and for me that's not only beautiful but emotional to see. Other little girls adoring ours. Not only is it beautiful friendships, it's like a sisterhood - it's wonderful to see that our little girl inspires others. Like with her brothers and sisters; she will teach acceptance, and compassion for everything, and for everyone. And to enjoy the simple things in life, like swinging! Our little girl.......every one loves her, and she automatically loves every one unconditionally. She's changed our lives in the most incredible way - with her pure innocent beauty.
A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...