Monday, July 28, 2014

A photo reflection of our week!

Our annual Red Robyn dinner! 
 Back to Notch Hill
 Cathedral Grove 
 Love Teepee's
 Goat Selfies!
 Kayaking and swimming!
Boating
Go-carting and Quading!
 The food! Mango and watermelon dessert!
 Lettuce wraps with shrimp, avocado and salsa
 Sweet potato, salmon, broccoli and asparagus
 Yes more salmon (cooked in wasabi soya sauce) and sweet potatoes!
 Cookies and pulled pork for sandwiches!
 Chili! 
#experience life 

Building a childhood through endless experiences is not only developing memories, it's establishing a healthy fundamental base, so when our or your children are adults raising their own children, they will continue the healthy cycle of a good family team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...