Sunday, July 20, 2014

"Put another dime in the jukebox, baby!"


Saturday my husband had the opportunity to race Rusty Wallace's Nascar. He's slowly building his own car that should be ready for next years racing. My husband is a kid at heart and for all our boys, racing starts at age eleven at the track, - more great opportunities and memories coming our children's way! My husband is seen below.....

While he was away, we had our own dance party. It was our littlest daughter's 7th birthday and she loves music. (We danced for so many hours, my legs hurt the next day) The best part of her birthday was on Sunday simply blowing out her candles. So we sang "Happy Birthday" while she blew out her candles over and over again. We had one of her friends over and some grandparents. Her Auntie made her a Sesame Street cake consisting of Elmo, Cookie Monster and Big Bird. Funny, Elmo looks content sitting on top saying, "Oh hum" while the Cookie Monster is looking like he's not sure with his bugged out eyes questioning, "Who's on my head!?" then there's Big Bird not so big anymore......looking squished with his tongue hanging out not able to say a word! It's a cute comical cake. Our weekend was fun and most importantly our daughter had a wonderful birthday! And now all our children are singing, 
 I love rock and roll
So put another dime in the jukebox, baby
I love rock and roll
So come and take your time and dance with me
Ow! - she received a musical birthday card from her Grandma and Grampa, and it hasn't stopped playing! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...