Monday, August 11, 2014

Life



The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.
Sai Baba

I'm back momentarily.....(today only).....and during my time away, and while reflecting today I've straightened out my thoughts. We will embrace our future challenges knowing the outcomes are always successes. The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph! - Thanks, Jessica. For now, it's one day at a time experiencing, building endless memories and simply just living. I hope every ones 2014 summer has been as amazing as ours! Until I write again, stay safe and enjoy what's given to us - life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...