Saturday, September 13, 2014

December 13th!



It's that time of year again where I should announce the date of our Christmas party! On December 13th from 4 pm - 9 pm we will be having our annual Christmas party for adoptive families, families waiting to adopt, AND including friends and family. It's a potluck event. Practice your talent, there will be a talent show. There will be a surprise visitor and door prizes! (Please bring a gift per child with their first and last names labelled for Santa's bag) Please RSVP me for more details, for destination and/or questions. Spread the news.......more the merrier! AND believe it or not.....there is only 16 more Friday's before Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...