Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A new day......

It's really a blessing to awake and start a new day! In the evening in between our boys going to Taekwondo I went shell collecting alone. I skipped the gym (oops) and decided to take advantage of our nice weather. I`m glad I did. It was a peaceful hour. All I heard was the waves of the ocean and the birds singing. The sunset was beautiful. Then to top off my hour I found a patch of shells. I didn`t have a bag so I was going to use my hoodie, then all of a sudden two people came around the corner carrying groceries. They stopped and asked me what I was looking for. I explained the type of shells and for what. I also explained that I forgot to bring a bag so I was going to use my hoodie AND I wasn't crazy! lol These two strangers combined their groceries into one bag and handed me the other. In return I said, "You're my angels" I continued to collect shells enjoying the beautiful evening. 

Later I came home and made banana pumpkin raisin muffins. A recipe that I just whipped up hoping that it was successful. It was. 

Then we started designing Christmas Shell Trees. The Christmas trees are for sale. They would make great Christmas decorations and/or presents. All proceeds will go to "Emily's Angels" Please see previous post called, "Emily's Angels" for more information. 
The above Christmas trees don't have their star fish toppers on yet....they're our first four, three have already been purchased. Please msg me to order yours today! "With a new day comes new strength and new thoughts" - Eleanor Roosevelt. And onward we go...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...