Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Please come to the MGM for Judy's 70th on Feb 21st!

Being home is so much better and now our mission is to have our daughter feeling spectacular! However it's going to be a hard journey with Physiotherapy. It's definitely not for the weak at heart......and our daughter is a strong little girl - Mommy and Daddy are learning through her! Now what does a little girl need that would help her go anywhere!? A stroller extraordinaire specially designed for her! With creating "Emily's Angels" our family has collected $3500.00 making tiny shell angels and shell trees! "Yay" Our goal is $5000.00 so we can have Emily's stroller adapted just for her with all the bells and whistles. This little girl deserves to experience life with no limitations and that's our mission! SO.........

 I wanted to remind every one that on Feb 21st at the MGM in Nanaimo Judy is celebrating her 70th birthday party and has dedicated her special occasion to help fund raise for Emily. It's a birthday stroller-fun-raiser party! There will be live music, dancing, a silent auction and a dinner menu for children and adults. The party starts at 4 pm. If you're wishing to attend, this is a RSVP party. Please RSVP Judy at judithkarlson@yahoo.ca or phone 250-933-5839.We hope to see you there! And as Judy always states, "Wishes do come true!" 


"I believe with the power of action anything can happen - Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...