Monday, December 12, 2016

The end of a great party!

Thank you so much to every one that came out and enjoyed our annual Christmas party! Thank you to every one who helped and supported this year and in previous years! There is always a great turn out every year for the past six-seven years! (If my memory serves me correctly) Reflecting back, I remember how it began in our home then it grew so large we had to start renting the hall. I smile remembering the beginning. The friends. The families. Our community! The magic that happened and continued to happen for all our Island children was truly a blessing. Our Santa's and elves over the years were amazing! We have so many pictures with so many memories and I know our children will grow up reflecting back as I do. We have been giving our event some thought for awhile now and unfortunately I am making an announcement to state that this was our last year. I am apologizing as we close this chapter. If any one wants to take over this event, please feel free however for us as most know, our medical scenarios continue and we need to focus on our health with less outside responsibilities. To our close family and friends, we continue to look forward in seeing you for dinners in our home throughout the year. We sincerely wish every one a Merry Christmas and a healthy happy New Year. Stay safe, keep the magic in your hearts and the memories forever in your minds.  All our love, "The Hohnstein's" 

Here is a few pictures from this year - Dec 10th, 2016

One of my fav photos this year! Food and children!

 Some of us!

 Another fav photo seen below......"Our futures sitting right there!"
 Our talent show was a bomb not a hit! However if you don't try, you will never know!
 Santa this year was our children's grandfather! What a memory that will be!
 It's just about a little magic, a little twinkle and lots of fun all built into our memories!

Lots of love.....from all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...